Illinois MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmRegret

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice for taking the Illinois MPJE? I have been a pharmacist in Oregon for 3 years and have to take the test to transfer my license. Not a lot of people out here who are any help. Can anyone give me some advice? Greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. So, PharmRegret, were you able to get any info on how to handle the IL MPJE? Trying to find out the best way to be prepared for this, only want to take it once.. ;)
I read Dr Ricketts' notes were helpful but haven't had a response from the email I sent to the address that's listed on other posts. Anyone have any idea how to get these or if they're even needed?
Thanks a bunch!

Hi. So, PharmRegret, were you able to get any info on how to handle the IL MPJE? Trying to find out the best way to be prepared for this, only want to take it once.. ;)
I read Dr Ricketts' notes were helpful but haven't had a response from the email I sent to the address that's listed on other posts. Anyone have any idea how to get these or if they're even needed?
Thanks a bunch!
Hi, I failed MPJE even i tried finding Dr, Ricektte's notes but can't find it if you have any info on MPJE i would appreciate it thanks.

Mr. Rickert's notes are available now. Reach out to hi by email and he should respond.
Otherwise, maybe trying the Dean at the school of pharmacy would be helpful.
Good luck to all!