2022 Illinois MPJE Remedial Education Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

refreshing1432

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon,

I have a question regarding remedial education for the Illinois MPJE. I have to do remedial education after three exam failure in Illinois. I received a letter stating that I need to get remedial education with a pharmacist in Illinois on the subject by working with this pharmacist to create an outline of how I'll study and approach the subjects I struggled in.

Does anyone else know who I could reach out to complete the required remedial education? If possible, I would like to complete the remedial education promptly so I can register to re-take MPJE as early as possible.

Plus, I am open to any suggestions to better prepare myself for the IL MPJE exam. I truly appreciate your time and assistance in advance.

Thank you for your support!
 
Last edited: