Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I've recently been accepted admission to Illinois Veterinary, and will be attending starting next August.
I'm looking at potential housing options and am also looking for a male roommate who will be a fellow student in the upcoming class.
Some of the places that I have been looking at are:
The Lofts54:
http://www.roland-realty.com/champa...bedroom-apartments/lofts54-54-e-chalmers.html
And potentially the 309, in a 4 bedroom with other non-veterinary graduate students:
http://www.roland-realty.com/champaign-urbana-apartments/4-bedroom-apartments/309-e-green-st.html
I've heard great things about both of these locations from students who attend the University
---------
I'm completely open to any suggestions and also plan to visit the weekend before Easter (April 22nd)
Thanks!
-Feel free to contact me through SDN by posting or DM, or emailing me at [email protected]
I've recently been accepted admission to Illinois Veterinary, and will be attending starting next August.
I'm looking at potential housing options and am also looking for a male roommate who will be a fellow student in the upcoming class.
Some of the places that I have been looking at are:
The Lofts54:
http://www.roland-realty.com/champa...bedroom-apartments/lofts54-54-e-chalmers.html
And potentially the 309, in a 4 bedroom with other non-veterinary graduate students:
http://www.roland-realty.com/champaign-urbana-apartments/4-bedroom-apartments/309-e-green-st.html
I've heard great things about both of these locations from students who attend the University
---------
I'm completely open to any suggestions and also plan to visit the weekend before Easter (April 22nd)
Thanks!
-Feel free to contact me through SDN by posting or DM, or emailing me at [email protected]
Last edited: