IM at MCP Hahnemann

Started by Moony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moony

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am in the process of making my rank order list.I interviewed at MCP Hahnemann for IM and seem to lo like the program.I want some input from Residents already in the program,medstudents,or anyone with some solid info about the program.I had heard they were ijn financial trouble but the PD assured us that it was over and they are stable now.Can someone with some first hand experience tell me how good this program is in terms of learning experience.Right now I am not sure about fellowship, so say for someone going for general Internal Medicine , how good will this be?Also as I am an IMG my options are a bit limited as I have interviewed at only 1 other University Hospital and rest are community hospitals.
Thanks.