I'm back and i need some help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khurram

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
just got back to pakistan yesterday night after a long 7 week trip to the states....i'm here getting my LOC's and sending in my apps and stuff liek that but i have a big problem..it's with the SOP...please give me hints and tips onw hat they like to hear in the SOP? I mean i could write a lot but i dont know exactly what they are looking for..i mean i've looked at all thsoe sites that supposedly help u wiht them but still they aren't that helpful...so for anyone that has already gotten admission and had a good SOP please help me out and tell me what kinda things to write in it!!!!
Thanks
khurram

Members don't see this ad.

Khurram said:
hey everyone,
just got back to pakistan yesterday night after a long 7 week trip to the states....i'm here getting my LOC's and sending in my apps and stuff liek that but i have a big problem..it's with the SOP...please give me hints and tips onw hat they like to hear in the SOP? I mean i could write a lot but i dont know exactly what they are looking for..i mean i've looked at all thsoe sites that supposedly help u wiht them but still they aren't that helpful...so for anyone that has already gotten admission and had a good SOP please help me out and tell me what kinda things to write in it!!!!
Thanks
khurram
hello this is pendejodo took the test againg yesterday what do you need

There is this website I'm sure you've heard about : EssayEdge.com.
It's got some good advice about essays for different purposes.