I'm changing my name

Started by Roxicet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Roxicet

warning: I'm addictive!
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm tired of my screen name, so help me decide what I should change it to:

RoXy, rocks, or fraggle rox. 😀

BTW jdpharmd?, shouldn't you take the ? off of your name? 😉
 
karmapatroL said:
I'm tired of my screen name, so help me decide what I should change it to:

RoXy, rocks, or fraggle rox. 😀

BTW jdpharmd?, shouldn't you take the ? off of your name? 😉
If you're coming to CPG, we can change your name to "Will-Work4Food" 😉 I am BROKE! Anyway, I like my "?" because I don't mean to suggest that I HAVE a PharmD.. I'm just a pharmacy student. 😀
 
Google Image Search for "Karma":

karma.jpg


If you could shrink it, it would make a great avatar! :laugh:

How 'bout "Roxstar"?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LuvOnTheRox

...since your going to AZ, how 'bout "HotRox"
 
You guys crack me up, but you're no help at all! Don't you know I'm terrible at making decisions! 😀 So I had narrowed it down to 3 names, and now I have all these other cool choices. :idea:

I can't get that fraggle rock song out of my head now.

"Dance your cares away *clap clap*
Worries for another day
Let the music play *clap clap*
Down at fraggle rock!"

I loved that show!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jdpharmd? said:
Anyway, I like my "?" because I don't mean to suggest that I HAVE a PharmD.. I'm just a pharmacy student. 😀

but I doubt you'll fail out of pharm school after you've come so far. 👍