i'm done done done!

salsada

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used mainly the OAT Destroyer and some of the Kaplan course stuff like the flashcards and the lesson book. I read over the big kaplan book a while ago too.

QR 340
RC 300
BIO 360
GCHEM 330
OCHEM 400
PHYS 370
TS 380
AA 350

GPA 3.622

i hope i get into berkeley or ny!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I used mainly the OAT Destroyer and some of the Kaplan course stuff like the flashcards and the lesson book. I read over the big kaplan book a while ago too.

QR 340
RC 300
BIO 360
GCHEM 330
OCHEM 400
PHYS 370
TS 380
AA 350

GPA 3.622

i hope i get into berkeley or ny!!!

Hey! Nice scores! Wish you luck! I will be writing the OAT soon. Just wanted to know how you tackled Organic chem. Any advice?

congrats and good luck! im also wondering about ochem...any advice would be extremely helpful!!

For Ochem, (and for pretty much all the other subjects), I started off by reading over the big Kaplan book. (I took the Kaplan course in Sept 07). I think the OAT Destroyer was the most helpful though. It has so many practice problems. Since June till the time I took my OATs, I went over the Destroyer FOUR times. lol. It was extremely helpful. A few days before the test, I also went over the Kaplan review cards for general info. :) Memorize as much as you can, and if anything, just make sure you understand the pathways and why those reactions occur! Good luck!