I'm engaged!

Started by aphistis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aphistis

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm officially off the market, ladies 😀

<a href="http://www.zales.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?productID=15638901">THE RING</a>.

<a href="http://www.franklincollege.edu/pwp/johnsow/pixx0rs/Batch%207/rachel.jpg">THE GIRL</a>.

Pictures of THE GIRL wearing THE RING should be shortly forthcoming 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*wipes tear from eye*

Congratulations man!!

Me and my girl have been dating now for over a year. Not sure if I'm ready yet for the "next step". How'd you know the time was right? I just have a lot of things on my plate right now, like, I don't know where I'm gonna be in the next year!! I wish ya the best Bill, she's a lucky girl.
 
Hey congradulations Bill, that's great. Now you can use some of your loan money to pay for a honeymoon!
 
Theres a little saying "Don't pick a person you could live with, pick the person you can't live without"
 
Originally posted by Brocnizer2007
Theres a little saying "Don't pick a person you could live with, pick the person you can't live without"

Nicely said.
:clap:
 
Thanks, everybody...I'm just a little excited about it too. It's going to be a long engagement--she's a college junior, and we're waiting till she graduates--but for now, it's nice to be at least this close 😀
 
"Big bad Bill is sweet William now..."

Congratulations man.
That's a Van Halen tune, by the way. Listen to it if you get a chance. It's a tribute to married life.

Have a long and happy life together. She looks lovely.
 
to Bill:

As the Impressive Clergyman would say, Twue Wub and Mawwidge!

The%20Archdeansm.jpg


If only all the other single dental students should be so "wucky!"

Congratulations, and I will lift a brewski in your honor during the next dental school outing! :hardy: