I'm Finished!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today was my last day of rotations and pharmacy school! Hooray! Just had to share. :D

Now for some interview fun, relaxation, and studying for the boards.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! It's a great feeling!

Good luck with the boards... I'm sure you'll do fine. I stressed over them and they really weren't that bad.:thumbup:

Congratulations!!
I'll finish in two weeks.hope you get goos results in the boards as well in the interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! It's a great feeling!

Good luck with the boards... I'm sure you'll do fine. I stressed over them and they really weren't that bad.:thumbup:

Congratulations!!
I'll finish in two weeks.hope you get goos results in the boards as well in the interviews.

Thanks to both of you. :)

Congrats, I'm also in countdown mode. T minus 2 months!!!

Congratulations,

Take the rest of the week off. Then hit the books. The sooner you pass the Naplex, the sooner you get a job. Don't slack off now.

Congratulations,

Take the rest of the week off. Then hit the books. The sooner you pass the Naplex, the sooner you get a job. Don't slack off now.

Thanks. :)

Can't take the week off since Friday begins my string of residency interviews. And since I'm doing a residency, I won't be working until the summer. I plan to study intermittently from now until May and take my exams then.

now I thought you can't take the NAPLEX until the school tells the state board that you've graduated...

it used to be you could take it after you finished rotations but I think they changed it here. I was wondering if it is like that everywhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats man!!!

If you dont mind, what residency you're planning to do and what specialty?

now I thought you can't take the NAPLEX until the school tells the state board that you've graduated...

it used to be you could take it after you finished rotations but I think they changed it here. I was wondering if it is like that everywhere.

Right. Once I find out where I match on March 18, then my school will send the verification that I'm finished with school to the state board where I'll be moving. I can't ask them to go ahead and do it now since I'm applying to residencies in more than one state and am not sure where I'll be. What I want to do is set up my tests for the week after my graduation, because my class has already paid for a review for that week.

What are your post-grad plans, job? residency?

Residency. :)

Congrats! Good luck with residency!

woohoo goodluck! man, i'd love to finish this early...let's see if i can go the 36 weeks straight!

I didn't have any breaks or "off blocks" yet on rotations. All of mine were at the end.

congrats glycerin!

i finished up on jan 30th, had all mine in a row too. it's great to be done but it blows to be working full time again with residency interviews squeezed in between.

i had 2 this past week and 2 more this upcoming week. how have urs gone so far? where have u been applying?

How did you know I love The Carpenters? :love: :D

I didn't. And I'm not sure that's something you admit in public.

Man...I want Richard Carpenter's hair cut! Not!
Oh...this song rocks so hard, it needs 2 tamborine players! :cool:

If I ever learn to play the tamborine, I wan't to play it just like the dude on the video.. His moves are mesmerizing.

Not...

This is relevant to Pharmacy because Amanda Seyfried's father Jack is a Pennsylvania Pharmacist. Though she does a great job, I prefer Agnetha and Frida's version. However, the legendary voice of Karen Carpenter isn't suited for this song. The range is simply too wide where the resonance of her voice doesn't do well on higher notes.

Alright.. I'm bored while waiting for the wood stain to dry.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8e9VOG1yk8&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4069PUk3aM0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeYfuTbYYH0&feature=related[/youtube]