You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I'm going crazy from waiting to hear from AGO
Started by crossurfingers
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
crossurfingers said:They said notification would be next week, but a couple of my friends have already gotten letters that they were accepted. I want to call the school so bad.. but I guess I should just wait for the mail. 🙁
I remember going thru that a couple of years ago. Hang in there, you will know soon! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. 🙂
I got in!! Looks like I will be Class of 2007 after all! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
crossurfingers said:I got in!! Looks like I will be Class of 2007 after all! 😀
Woohoo! Congrats!

crossurfingers said:I got in!! Looks like I will be Class of 2007 after all! 😀
Class of 2007? That's only 2 years.. 😕
ForgetMeNot said:Class of 2007? That's only 2 years.. 😕
I just finished first year. This fall I'll be a PS-2. They picked 50 students by class rank to have the option of graduating early by completing rotations during the next 2 summers. AGO students graduate at the beginning of the PS-4 year, which for me is Sept. 2007. 😀
crossurfingers said:I just finished first year. This fall I'll be a PS-2. They picked 50 students by class rank to have the option of graduating early by completing rotations during the next 2 summers. AGO students graduate at the beginning of the PS-4 year, which for me is Sept. 2007. 😀
Oh. It makes much more sense now that I know you've already finished your first year. Thanks for clearing that up! 😀
crossurfingers said:They said notification would be next week, but a couple of my friends have already gotten letters that they were accepted. I want to call the school so bad.. but I guess I should just wait for the mail. 🙁
congratulations.
Usually unofficially you can check whether you're on the list by just checking your class ranking in the admin office. if you're ranked 50 or higher you're in.
they let you guys know this early?? they didn't send out til the end of the summer my year. plus half people that made the list decided not to go so they bumped up the others that wanted to go. I'm glad I decided to do AGO because know I can consolidate most of my debt at a very low rate.
ccpbruin said:congratulations.
Usually unofficially you can check whether you're on the list by just checking your class ranking in the admin office. if you're ranked 50 or higher you're in.
they let you guys know this early?? they didn't send out til the end of the summer my year. plus half people that made the list decided not to go so they bumped up the others that wanted to go. I'm glad I decided to do AGO because know I can consolidate most of my debt at a very low rate.
Do you go to MWU too? Right now the only thing I have left to figure out is how loans will work and if I'll have enough money to cover everything. Did you start AGO already? Is it really rough not having anymore summers?
WTF is AGO???kellia said:sorry to sound stupid, but what is AGO?
big guess here... is it an accelerated graduation option? or something like that?Caverject said:WTF is AGO???
Caverject said:WTF is AGO???
kellia said:big guess here... is it an accelerated graduation option? or something like that?
It's the accelerated graduation option at MWU, where the top 50 students ranked on GPA can complete their rotations over their last two summers of school and graduate in September of their last year, rather than in March.
oh...the way the question is phrased in the OP, it makes it sound like a schoolFutureRxGal said:It's the accelerated graduation option at MWU, where the top 50 students ranked on GPA can complete their rotations over their last two summers of school and graduate in September of their last year, rather than in March.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 4K