Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dealing with a dilema today and would like some opinions.
So i decided to cancel my May 21st MCAT date a week ago b/c i didnt feel ready and would like to rock it the first time i take it.
Today i go to register for the MCAT and July 16th is the earliest available😡 ! That means i would have to wait till August 17th to submit applications!!🙁
Is that too late to apply to med school? Do i still have a chance?
I have an avg. GPA (3.7) and Im going to apply both D.O. & M.D., so considering that i get a satisfactory and competitive score should is still apply?
Is that too late a date to apply to med school? Do i still have a chance?
I just want to know realistically if i should apply or just take my time and study some more for the mcat and take it later in the year and just apply for next cycle!
Thanks!!!!
So i decided to cancel my May 21st MCAT date a week ago b/c i didnt feel ready and would like to rock it the first time i take it.
Today i go to register for the MCAT and July 16th is the earliest available😡 ! That means i would have to wait till August 17th to submit applications!!🙁
Is that too late to apply to med school? Do i still have a chance?
I have an avg. GPA (3.7) and Im going to apply both D.O. & M.D., so considering that i get a satisfactory and competitive score should is still apply?
Is that too late a date to apply to med school? Do i still have a chance?
I just want to know realistically if i should apply or just take my time and study some more for the mcat and take it later in the year and just apply for next cycle!
Thanks!!!!