I'm In ... With Lower Than Avg Stats!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csa78

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just want to let everyone know that there is hope. i recieved acceptance, regularly without being placed into the waitlist to an accredited four year pharmacy program for the class of 2010. for the sake of the school, i would like to keep it's name anonymous; the school is a fairly competitive school to enter though, around a 15% acceptance rate and does require PCAT.

Here are my stats:

3.4 GPA, Science GPA around 3.0, 51 PCAT, Bachelor's of Science, Great Rec Letters, 3 years working at a retail pharmacy, and i'm pretty sure I did well on the interview.

i thought that i would never get in with that PCAT score, but i guess it didn't matter too much.

Never give up, always think positively, and let the other parts of your application shine.

Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats....they obviously saw the many great things that you could bring to their school and felt that you were a great candidate despite your PCAT score. You just never know what schools are looking for but I am happy that you made it in!

csa78 said:
just want to let everyone know that there is hope. i recieved acceptance, regularly without being placed into the waitlist to an accredited four year pharmacy program for the class of 2010. for the sake of the school, i would like to keep it's name anonymous; the school is a fairly competitive school to enter though, around a 15% acceptance rate and does require PCAT.

Here are my stats:

3.4 GPA, Science GPA around 3.0, 51 PCAT, Bachelor's of Science, Great Rec Letters, 3 years working at a retail pharmacy, and i'm pretty sure I did well on the interview.

i thought that i would never get in with that PCAT score, but i guess it didn't matter too much.

Never give up, always think positively, and let the other parts of your application shine.

Good luck to all!

your stats are pretty solid........congratulations on the acceptance.... :)