I'm in!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmer

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I got myacceptance letter at 4:00 this afternoon. I only checked my mail box about 100 times before then :rolleyes: I want to say thanks to everyone here on SDN. Although I have not posted much I am a chronic lurker. I can't help it I am a SDN tick :laugh: Anyone else applying EDP getting acceptances? Time to go have some beers!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by pharmer
Hell yeah! I got myacceptance letter at 4:00 this afternoon. I only checked my mail box about 100 times before then :rolleyes: I want to say thanks to everyone here on SDN. Although I have not posted much I am a chronic lurker. I can't help it I am a SDN tick :laugh: Anyone else applying EDP getting acceptances?

Congrats where did u get into?:clap:

I applied to the University of Kansas. It is my state school. I am finishing up pharmacy school this year which in itself is not cheap. Paying in-state tuition is just to good to pass up.

Members don't see this ad :)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

have a beer or five for me!

Congrats!!!! that is awsome. Im siked for anyone who i hear gets in.. i know how hard we all work and how much stress we go through! enjoy it! Hell im havinga few beers tonite and i aint even near in! congrats!

Hell yeah..congratulations..u better be out celebrating..now u can relaz..whoo hooh:clap:

Congratulations on your acceptance to KU med!:D To bad though ku bball is going to downhill, since OU is now the dominant team of big 12!;)

Congrats on your acceptance. I found out yesterday. Funny thing was that last night I was a little depressed. I had told everyone and with the exception of my Mom who totally understands what a feat getting in is, most my family were like "that's good dear we weren't worried". Although I'm not worried about the material etc.
I found myself thinking about the 7 more years of school only to get out and make 30K for the next 5 years. It was a pretty sobering thought. Guess I ended up being what Mom said I would "a professional student" (too bad you can't get retirement benefits, hehe) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

woo-hoo. that's awesome, congrats pharmer :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats! I also got in through EDP. EDP is Great! At least when you get in that is, until then all the fears about whether it was a good decision to put all your eggs in one basket. Now we have almost a full year to plan our transition into Medical school and watch all these poor unfortunate souls go through hell until they get in. Sorry to all of you I'm talking about, us EDP people will be rooting for you, and all the while have our feet up on the beach sipping on a Margarita :)

Way to go!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Pray for us!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i sense the dawn of a new season of SDN acceptances. do you?