Im In!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm in too....
Interviewed Sept. 25 received snail mail today.
TULANE CLASS OF 2008

Members don't see this ad.

I just found out I also got in, yay go TUlane

I'm joining you guys with an acceptance to Tulane also!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! Congrats!!!:clap: :D

!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :D

Hey guys thats great that you all got into Tulane. I just got my acceptance letter from them today. What a great feeling to have an acceptance from a great school so early in the process. Congrats all!

Lord, there letting everyone in.....I know half of you are crazy from PMs..... ;)

dang, why didn't I apply at tulane?!

That's awesome that you all got in! How long did it take you to hear from Tulane for an Interview? I turned in my secondary about a week ago, I know its still going to be a while but I was just curious about the turn around time! Thanks again! Good Luck to you all!

I got my interview a little less than 2 wks after sending the secondary and the acceptance just a week and a half after the interview. Hope it helps and good luck.

Tulane School of Medicine C/O 2008:D

Another happy/accepted TULANE applicant here!!!!!!!

Doesn't it feel great to be IN! And it was a skiny envelope too...geez, that kinda scared me. Pisano was probably trying to mess with our minds. He's funny like that.

Yeay! :D :) :D :) :hardy: :horns: :cool:

Most importantly you went to the football powerhouse undergrad. Med school doesn't matter; Seminole football does.

GO NOLES

Members don't see this ad :)
Just out of curiousity, does tulane usually accept ppl with relatively low GPAs and high MCAT scores?? I have a 3.2 in engineering and still waiting for my aug mcat score. Hopefully, its high enough for tulane.

Mosfet-

I'm the opposite of High MCAT, low GPA (mine was 31/O and 3.96, science major). I've also heard that Tulane is a very good school in terms of taking a wide range of MCAT/GPA's. There is hope my friend!

May the force be with you!

Also accepted to Tulane, as of 10/2/03. :-D

When I interviewed there, Pisano seemed REALLY interested in my musical background. They say that they want a diverse group of students, and they really mean it.

30/3.85 here
Just be sociable and I think that really helps!

Also, Tulane loves DIVERSITY! So promote yourself as a diverse and unique applicant in some way and that will work well for you.
If they ask, "why should we take you," they are basically wondering "how can you contribute to our diversity."
Diversity? Yes, diversity!

Should I say the word diversity again? Maybe that would clarify something? Hehehe, just kidding.

:) :D

Wow, I didn't know diversity in classes was soooo important

Well i think its a little overhyped.
Im a white male. I did play trumpet in middle and highschool, but so did a 1/3 of my school. I feel like a well qualified applicant, but diverse? nahh. Im white bread. :D

Hey I'm joining the club! Just got the letter from Tulane and I'm in baby!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Interviewed on the 10/24 - gotta love Tulane's quick turnaround time on application reviews.

I'm in there too!!!!!!
My letter got here today!!!
They do have an excellent turn around time:)

Congrats guys!

Im pretty much set on Tulane so I hope some of you will be my classmates. They are gonna let us be doctors! :eek:

Originally posted by klinzou
Most importantly you went to the football powerhouse undergrad. Med school doesn't matter; Seminole football does.

GO NOLES

Are you ready for Gainesville this year? I can't wait cause the Gators are going to eat you alive in the Swamp!!! The ACC is a joke and the Seminoles get by beating chumps. Go Gators!!!!!

P.S.
I wish UVA would have beat FSU.

Originally posted by Jsscales05
Are you ready for Gainesville this year? I can't wait cause the Gators are going to eat you alive in the Swamp!!! The ACC is a joke and the Seminoles get by beating chumps. Go Gators!!!!!

P.S.
I wish UVA would have beat FSU.

Ok, this is off-topic, but... are you kidding me?!? The ACC is going to be the strongest conference in the country next year! Given, it didn't live up to its potential in 2003, with teams like UVA, UMD, and NC State coming up short with close losses, but the ACC is a strong conference nontheless.

2004. Miami. Virginia Tech. FSU. UVA. Maryland. NC State. That's 6 BCS contenders in the same conference--- Spurrier-less Florida can eat it. :p

TF

Way to go, HighTrump!! That's wonderful news! :clap:

Time to call anyone and everyone with the news.

Cheers!

Evo