I’m Lazy And COMLEX Is Next Week

Started by Isoval
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Isoval

Newly-minted attending :)
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright boys and girls...

I took USMLE (Step 1) yesterday. Be real with me - between now and my COMLEX next Monday, how much do I need to care in order to pass if both of my UWSAs were in the 240s?

Laziness is the name of the game. Help me out here 😉
 
I love this cause it reminds me of me. I didn’t do anything in between step and comlex. Turned up perfect fine. Actually better than I hoped for cause I was probably less stressed.