Here's my problem: I am retaking the MCAT in Aug so my scores wont be available till Oct. Also, My premed committee wont sent out a letter of rec until they have received those scores also with a minumum score of 27. So what do i do? Should I still send out my application now being that the schools will hold my application until those scores are in? Without those Aug scores will I be receiving secondaries? My concern is that I will recieve them with my current MCAT score but will have no committee letter to send out to the schools within their time limit to return secondaries.