Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check this one out. Everyone needs a stuffed sarcoptes scabei!
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/mange.html
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/mange.html
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
since I'm a teacher, I've already got most of these.
when the kids want a hall pass, I throw them Syphllis!!
Which one is the clap? Like what disease?
Yeah, then the kids tell every one they caught Syphyllis from Mrs. Canupp...
Sounds scary... 🙂
that's bound to cause trouble....
Meh, was going to order some after class today but the cop wasn't so forgiving of the 51 in a 35 just a half a mile before home 😱 There goes the Syph I was gonna buy first *cry*

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.