Position Swap IM PGY-1 categorical swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TangerineBelly

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Matched IM PGY-1 categorical in a nice community program in NJ. It’s 30 min outside Manhattan in a nice suburb.
wanting to swap for a Midwest PGY-1 IM due to family reasons.
 
Matched IM PGY-1 categorical in a nice community program in NJ. It’s 30 min outside Manhattan in a nice suburb.
wanting to swap for a Midwest PGY-1 IM due to family reasons.
Too bad you didn't match into Family Medicine because I actually matched in Illinois and I'm also looking to swap to NJ for family reasons.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm in Michigan, doing Internal Medicine current PGY1 in Michigan soon to be PGY2. Looking to switch as well. Let me know if interested.
 
Pgy 1 in FM in virginia currently, looking for IM, anesthesia at any location. Let me know jf any of you guys want to swap…
 
I have a question for everyone who replied to this post. Hypothetically, if you do find someone willing to swap, it is possible?