I'm Pysching myself out here...Can Someone help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yanks26dmb

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got two ochem finals (one lab, one lecture) in the next 24 hours; the lab is tonight.

If I do well on both, I'll get A's for the semester. If I do not so great, I'll get B's for the semester. There's really no way I'll end up with a C for either class unless I don't show up.

The difference in my sGPA is a 3.43 (with both B's) and a 3.54 (with both A's). Is there a huge difference between a 3.43 and a 3.54 sGPA? The stress of needing A's in both is killing me right now..
 
I've got two ochem finals (one lab, one lecture) in the next 24 hours; the lab is tonight.

If I do well on both, I'll get A's for the semester. If I do not so great, I'll get B's for the semester.

The difference in my sGPA is a 3.43 (with both B's) and a 3.54 (with both A's). Is there a huge difference between a 3.43 and a 3.54 sGPA? The stress of needing A's in both is killing me right now..
Get a good night's rest. That's all you can do now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got two ochem finals (one lab, one lecture) in the next 24 hours; the lab is tonight.

If I do well on both, I'll get A's for the semester. If I do not so great, I'll get B's for the semester. There's really no way I'll end up with a C for either class unless I don't show up.

The difference in my sGPA is a 3.43 (with both B's) and a 3.54 (with both A's). Is there a huge difference between a 3.43 and a 3.54 sGPA? The stress of needing A's in both is killing me right now..

1. Yes that's a giant difference
2. Stressing isn't going to make any difference. Just do your best. It's all you can do
 
Well lab final is done...think I did well enough to get an A...so now we're looking at a 3.48 vs 3.53!

Yes people, I am a neurotic 30 year old pre-med...
 
Exercise and good sleep habits...stat!!

I've got two ochem finals (one lab, one lecture) in the next 24 hours; the lab is tonight.

If I do well on both, I'll get A's for the semester. If I do not so great, I'll get B's for the semester. There's really no way I'll end up with a C for either class unless I don't show up.

The difference in my sGPA is a 3.43 (with both B's) and a 3.54 (with both A's). Is there a huge difference between a 3.43 and a 3.54 sGPA? The stress of needing A's in both is killing me right now..
 
I've got two ochem finals (one lab, one lecture) in the next 24 hours; the lab is tonight.

If I do well on both, I'll get A's for the semester. If I do not so great, I'll get B's for the semester. There's really no way I'll end up with a C for either class unless I don't show up.

The difference in my sGPA is a 3.43 (with both B's) and a 3.54 (with both A's). Is there a huge difference between a 3.43 and a 3.54 sGPA? The stress of needing A's in both is killing me right now..
If 4-5 credits can bump your GPA by 0.1 points, you have so much college left that you'll be able to pull it off either way.
Just do what you can, and next semester don't put yourself in this situation.

On the plus side, at least they cover similar material!

Edit: Somehow missed OPs update. Ah, well.
 
If 4-5 credits can bump your GPA by 0.1 points, you have so much college left that you'll be able to pull it off either way.
Just do what you can, and next semester don't put yourself in this situation.

On the plus side, at least they cover similar material!

Edit: Somehow missed OPs update. Ah, well.

Ha I'm actually non-trad with over 160 credit hours. That .1 is a boost to my science GPA...only had a handful of science classes during undergrad...did all my pre-reqs except bio 1 during my post bacc