IME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smarterchild

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently started my own practice and things are still a bit slow. I was looking into doing IME for some supplemental income as things pick up. Do you all have any resources on how to set this up and get my name out there for these IMEs?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Work comp case managers direct a lot of care (and IME work). See if there is a continuing ed case manager meeting in your area and show up to meet several. Mention IMEs to the CMs of your patients.

This seems a far better than knocking on attys doors, though that could work, too.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all,

I recently started my own practice and things are still a bit slow. I was looking into doing IME for some supplemental income as things pick up. Do you all have any resources on how to set this up and get my name out there for these IMEs?

Thanks

Remember who is likely going to be reading your IME reports: Other referring doctors and surgeons. Don't a reputation early in your career for being a worker's comp/IME prostitute douche-bag.

Reactions: 1 user