Immediate job opening (Illinois license required)

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph3664

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a call from a temp agency asking if I could do a 7-on 7-off overnight shift at a local hospital, starting immediately. Now, I found out while waiting tables as a 20-something that I couldn't work overnights, but I know there are people here who can and do.

It sounds to me like someone either got fired, walked off the job, or became seriously ill.

PM me if you're interested.
 
You need to take the law test; however, the state is in a big budget crunch, and heaven only knows how long it would take to get that arranged. I had a hard enough time and that was almost 20 years ago. :boom:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The bigger issue is that Illinois has no budget. It's been that way since July. It's a battle of wills between Governor and legislature. IL has been badly managed for years and now it's time to pay the Piper. They are going to completely run out of money shortly.

I imagine assuming they don't close down the state board, it'll take about 3 months. You'll have to take IL mpje.