Immediate locum tenens hospitalist needs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John Rose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Please find a short list below of the CURRENT and IMMEDIATE openings for Hospitalists with Onyx M.D.. I would welcome the chance to speak with you about any of these opportunities. Please, even consider those locations where you might not already have licensure. Often, we can even assist you in obtaining your state medical license in these areas.

Immediate LOCUM TENENS HOSPITALIST needs with Onyx M.D.
Currently, we have IMMEDIATE needs in the following locations:

Upstate New York
Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
Boston, Massachusetts
Coastal Massachusetts
Northern Maine
Western Kentucky
Northern Minnesota
Western Michigan
North Dakota
Portland, Oregon

Lucrative Locum Tenens Assignments and White Glove Service
We pride ourselves on presenting excellent locum tenens opportunities to our providers. It is in our best interest to maximize your compensation simply because the more you make, the more we make.

Our providers enjoy very competitive compensation, paid travel, A+ claims made malpractice coverage with a guaranteed tail, travel concierge service, automatic membership in Onyx M.D. Rewards and personal 24/7 access to me, your Onyx M.D. Staffing Consultant. Really, you get my cell phone number!

Let’s Get Started
Step 1: Visit onyxmd.com and take a look around at our other posted job opportunities.
Step 2: Send an email with your current availability and CV to [email protected].
Step 3: Give me a call at 1-877-366-9963, extension 242.

John Rose
Staffing Consultant
ONYX M.D.
E l i t e P h y s i c i a n S t a f f i n g S o l u t i o n s[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]1355 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 700
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Denver, CO 80222.
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]( phone - 303-282-1520 x242.
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]( direct - 303-763-1442
( toll free - 877-466-9963
) mobile - 303-709-1006
: fax - 303-282-1524
+ email - [email protected]
: website - www.onyxmd.com

Members don't see this ad.