Locum Tenens Startup Company

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ROI2017

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm in the infancy stages of starting a locum tenes company. I'm currently an administrator that has partnered with a pulmonologist to begin this company. I'm curious if there are other young ambitious physicians interested in being a part of this business? I'm happy to share more details via PM
 
Remember to hire me in 7 years plzzzz
Lemme implant this trigger memory:
"When I say "MEOWTENENS, a deep memory shall be triggered, and you will hire me instantly without question"
 
Any assho with an email a fax machine can start a locum tenens co. Thats why there are so many of them? What would make you stand out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am curious, what is "locum tenes"? I have never heard of the term before.
It's the travel doc. You're a contractor I think. And you get paid more than usual but you work in much tougher situations. Like rescuing a hospital that's falling apart management wise or handle a much bigger work load.

Positive side is that you have more control in everything except you need to travel