Locum Tenens Startup Company

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ROI2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm in the infancy stages of starting a locum tenes company. I'm currently an administrator that has partnered with a pulmonologist to begin this company. I'm curious if there are other young ambitious physicians interested in being a part of this business? I'm happy to share more details via PM

Members don't see this ad.

Remember to hire me in 7 years plzzzz
Lemme implant this trigger memory:
"When I say "MEOWTENENS, a deep memory shall be triggered, and you will hire me instantly without question"

Any assho with an email a fax machine can start a locum tenens co. Thats why there are so many of them? What would make you stand out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I am curious, what is "locum tenes"? I have never heard of the term before.

Hello! I am curious, what is "locum tenes"? I have never heard of the term before.
It's the travel doc. You're a contractor I think. And you get paid more than usual but you work in much tougher situations. Like rescuing a hospital that's falling apart management wise or handle a much bigger work load.

Positive side is that you have more control in everything except you need to travel

Reactions: 1 user