Step I Immuno???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cards21aceking

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I know that there are a lot of old threads on this, but just figured I'd get some feedback from some people here.

I read over the old posts and a lot of them suggest some immuno book by levinson. My schedule has immuno starting tomorrow (so, can't buy the book), but was just hoping for some feedback/thoughts on approaches to immuno.

I'm planning on using FA, RR path (immunopath chapter), and then explanations from UW/Qbank. Think that would be sufficient?

Best of luck to everyone studying for the beast this summer. Thanks!
 
I was not that impressed with Levinson. I think that the RR path chapter is great and as long as you have UW, you are going to hit most everything I saw in Levinson. My boards aren't until June, but I don't think I got anything out of Levinson that wasn't somewhere else.
 
I think people tend to try to use too many sources for the boards prep. I think UW/FA/RR Immunopath was plenty! Those were what I used (mainly FA/UW but I read the immunopath section once) and it was my best section.