Immunology at UCSD … Urgent help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deniz_serifoglu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m looking for online immunology (because there isn’t one on campus in San Diego) so I found one through UCSD extension taught by Todd Braciak. Does anyone have an idea about it? Is it hard?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
And this is urgent...why?

Reactions: 4 users
Hi,
I’m looking for online immunology (because there isn’t one on campus in San Diego) so I found one through UCSD extension taught by Todd Braciak. Does anyone have an idea about it? Is it hard?

thanks
Immunology can be hard depending how far in depth they go. If you can self study it should be pretty easy online. There are only a couple thousand active users on here at any given time, there is a very low likelihood that any of them have taken a specific class at a specific school, especially since the general premed advice is to avoid any and all online classes. This is not urgent or for a forum, speak to your advisor.

Members don't see this ad :)
Get How the Immune System Works (only 160 pages) and go through it on your own

it’s urgent because I’ve to apply for graduation and i’m not sure if I should apply for summer graduation or fall?! Is the urgent ‘’word’’ bothered you!
These are all questions for you and your advisor, not random people...

Reactions: 4 users
I've taken that class...you can PM me

These are all questions for you and your advisor, not random people...
what’s wrong with you!! I was asking people if they’ve tried this class or heard of the professor! YOU DIDN’T EVEN HELP WHY YOU ARE BOTHERED! IS IT YOUR FORUM? BTW BEING KIND IS EASIER THAN BEING MEAN!

what’s wrong with you!! I was asking people if they’ve tried this class or heard of the professor! YOU DIDN’T EVEN HELP WHY YOU ARE BOTHERED! IS IT YOUR FORUM? BTW BEING KIND IS EASIER THAN BEING MEAN!
I am bothered because you would get a much more thorough and accurate answer to these questions by speaking with your advisor or reaching out to the school/professor....? Was it not helping for me to tell you that immunology classes in general should be manageable online? Did anyone help you in the very specific way that you wanted? Based on my reading above, no one did help you in the way you wanted. What would have been helpful for you is to listen to the advise above and speak about these issues with advisors and people whom you know are current students on that program. It isn’t my forum, just helping you in a less direct way by steering you in the direction of your answer. I am sorry you think other people not helping you in the way you expected to be helped is them being mean.

Reactions: 1 users