Immunology Prerequisite Suggestions for UCBSO

Started by ebtran
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ebtran

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I waited until I was accepted to Berkeley to take immunology since none of the other schools I applied to required it. Does anyone have suggestions of campuses/professors to take it with? I live in Oakland (right near Berkeley) so I can enroll for the in person extension course or online courses, but they are pretty pricey, almost $1000. Any suggestions? I don't mind driving a bit too if it brings down the cost. Campus or professor suggestions would be more than welcome!
 
I only know of people having taken it at Berkeley extension, but maybe if you email the Admissions and Student Affairs Office they will know of more options.