This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucas988

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I need to complete an implicit bias training for my pharmacy school in order to get my pharmacy intern license. Does anyone know where I can do the implicit bias training that will meet LARA’s requirements? I know it’s a live webinar type thing and I did see some websites but I’m not sure if they’re approved or not.
(NOTE: I live in the state of Michigan)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone
I need to complete an implicit bias training for my pharmacy school in order to get my pharmacy intern license. Does anyone know where I can do the implicit bias training that will meet LARA’s requirements? I know it’s a live webinar type thing and I did see some websites but I’m not sure if they’re approved or not.
(NOTE: I live in the state of Michigan)
doesn't your school have resources for this?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This forum is the most biased place out there, i doubt anyone has taken any bias training here.
We all have bias, that doesn't mean we can't see through it when evaluating studies :)

Reactions: 1 users
I have no idea what you are talking about, did you ask your school about this, since it seems like they are the ones requiring this?