importance of deciduous dentition.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indianstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I just want to inform you all, that i got many questions in deciduous dentition asking for details regarding, which cusp is larger and which root is longer and so on. So its better to give as much importance to deciduous dentition as permanent dentition.

Members don't see this ad.

I had a bunch of questions on primary teeth, particularly the 1st molars. OTOH I also had no questions on DA-related dates...that's right, NOTHING on eruption, root-end closure or calcification dates...I wasted all that time learning those for nothing. So obviously each person's experience with the computer-based exam can vary greatly.

indianstudent said:
Hello Guys,
I just want to inform you all, that i got many questions in deciduous dentition asking for details regarding, which cusp is larger and which root is longer and so on. So its better to give as much importance to deciduous dentition as permanent dentition.
yes u r right. primary molar and 1st maxillary premolar were hero of my paper. plus lots of comparisons b/w left and right. i got only one question on movement so for all those preparing, know ur tooth anatomy really well.