Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am wondering whether or not grades are that important in pharmacy school (if you are planning to go into retail). I know that grades may be important when applying to residencies. At this point, I am learning towards retail pharmacy, but that could change.
I hopefully will be going to pharmacy school next year, and I am trying to decide whether or not to commute or live closer to my school. I commute 1 hour each way. I do study a lot, but I tend to overstudy, I believe.
Also, what about working while in pharmacy school?
I am wondering whether or not grades are that important in pharmacy school (if you are planning to go into retail). I know that grades may be important when applying to residencies. At this point, I am learning towards retail pharmacy, but that could change.
I hopefully will be going to pharmacy school next year, and I am trying to decide whether or not to commute or live closer to my school. I commute 1 hour each way. I do study a lot, but I tend to overstudy, I believe.
Also, what about working while in pharmacy school?
Me too! I was the ultimate screw-off when I was in my 20s. I was fired from three jobs, couldn't stay enrolled in school and came into regular (non-consequential) contact with law enforcement, the IRS, and bill collectors. It just took me a long time to grow up.