Important For All Nbde Exam Candidates

Started by MitPat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MitPat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone.

I think this is an important issue, which may concern all of us. I thought I would bring it up for discussion here, and share it with you all.


"Recently, the Joint Commission of National Dental Examination has unanimously voted to move the National Board Dental Examinations (NBDE) Part I and II to a pass/non pass format by 2010.

One additional idea circulating among many dental educators is to merge the two board exams into one single, clinically relevant and integrated exam."


Please share your views on this topic. Pros and cons of this decision on individual with different situation i mean U.S school students and International ly trained Dentist etc.
:luck: