Important Q!

Started by Sulilina
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sulilina

Nova CoP c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

My gpa was finally calculated today. All is good. However I noticed a problem. SOMEHOW one of the three schools I applied to is NOT on there and a different school is that I -was- going to apply to but I wouldn't make the pre-req requirements so I decided not to.. Pharmcas probably isn't sending out my application until Monday. My money/budget is really tight. Does anyone know if I can call pharmcas first thing tomorrow morning to edit/swap those schools. Somehow it was probably my mistake but I really don't want to waste another $40.

Thanks,

Crystal
 
Hi guys,

My gpa was finally calculated today. All is good. However I noticed a problem. SOMEHOW one of the three schools I applied to is NOT on there and a different school is that I -was- going to apply to but I wouldn't make the pre-req requirements so I decided not to.. Pharmcas probably isn't sending out my application until Monday. My money/budget is really tight. Does anyone know if I can call pharmcas first thing tomorrow morning to edit/swap those schools. Somehow it was probably my mistake but I really don't want to waste another $40.

Thanks,

Crystal

Nothing ventured - nothing gained... Try it - and post up about the result.

~above~