Improve BS quickly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

notoriousmoops

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My test is on July 16th and I have been scoring in the 8-10 range for BS on the AAMC's I've taken so far (3, 4, 11, 10). I have great VS and PS scores. I only have three AAMC's left.

What is the best way to improve my BS score within a week? I have EK 1001 and BR Bio (have last 1/3 passages left).

Members don't see this ad.

study your weak points. look back on what you got wrong and do passages on those topics. time is money, so get studying

I second the above poster. Figure out why you are missing problems: do you have issues with what organs secrete which hormones? What the different organelles of the cell do? How metabolism works? How genes work?

If you have issues with everything, then a week might not be enough. If you are just having trouble with a few topics, then a week of focus on the subjects could greatly help you out.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're probably already doing this, but looking through the practice exams in their entirety to check what you got right and wrong, why you got something wrong, and the general topics that you seem to miss often would be beneficial. Even look through your right answers -- some of them you may not have known the answer but just guessed and got lucky, which means you should probably still study whatever that was testing. Anyway good luck! :)