In general November is late to apply to DPT programs right?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ngozi Onyema

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I esubmitted to two schools on September 30th. Both schools had a deadline of October 1st. No wonder neither are taking me seriously, neither has replied to me yet.

And the rest, the majority of the schools I applied to I did so in early to mid November. I'm looking at so many people on here talking about getting interviews and acceptances and seeing that they applied back in July and August.

I don't know why I applied to these schools so late, although more than half the schools I applied to have deadlines in 2013. I'm realizing that does not matter because I even already received a rejection letter from a school that has a deadline in March 2013.

But basically I should have applied much earlier right?
 
not sure why you even made a thread about this it seems that you answered your question yourself...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you applied to schools with rolling admission then yes u applied late. some schools dont even screen applications till after the deadline.
 
Oh okay, just getting a little antsy about getting responses from schools. But I realize it probably won't be until January.

Edit: I spoke a little too soon. I just received a letter in the mail from one of two schools I applied to when I first E-Submitted. It was a rejection letter though. It wasn't a surprise to me. So so far two schools have gotten back to me with a decision and they've both been rejections. I still have many more to hear back from though so I'm keeping hope alive.
 
Last edited: