In need of 1 month DAT bootcamp subscription

Started by ToothHero
Tags Tags
datbootcamp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ToothHero

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So I pushed my DAT date back about a month and my bootcamp subscription just ran out. Does anyone have a month leftover that they're not going to use and willing to lend me? I do not have a problem paying for it, I just do not want to pay for a full three months. Let me know!!
 
Message Ari. He is super helpful!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have one.. but glad Ari helped you guys out! He's a champ for being so helpful while still in dental school


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Hey guys,

So I pushed my DAT date back about a month and my bootcamp subscription just ran out. Does anyone have a month leftover that they're not going to use and willing to lend me? I do not have a problem paying for it, I just do not want to pay for a full three months. Let me know!!
HEY IM SELLING MSG ME