In need of help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael1976

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So if I am out of line in asking please delete this thread but I am lost in what it is I should do. I currently have a issue in my left ankle in which I am fine in walking but when after I walk it is a stabbing pain and most of my toes turn black and blue. I have seen many podiatrists and they were unsure of what would cause this issue. They did confirm that it is not a form of arthritis. So now that I have had this issue for 20+ years my right ankle is becoming the same way but has not reached my toes turning colors. All I am asking is some sort of guidance in which I can maybe offer suggestions to the next doctor I will see. Again I apologize if this is out of line I just havery no other place to think of.

Members don't see this ad.

I would consult a vascular surgeon and/or a rheumatologist. First stop is your family doc to get some referrals.

Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 user
I would consult a vascular surgeon and/or a rheumatologist. First stop is your family doc to get some referrals.

Best of luck.
Ty I will have to set up another appt. With him. Been seeing everyone option I can get.lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Also when I saw my last doctor he had told me that my bone structure did not point to arthritis. And of course I also do not have flat feet would the arthritis show in a xray?

Also when I saw my last doctor he had told me that my bone structure did not point to arthritis. And of course I also do not have flat feet would the arthritis show in a xray?
Wish I could give you more advice, but it's against the terms of service on here to do so. Gotta go talk to your doc.

As has been mentioned, SDN is not a place for medical advice. It sounds like you’re seeing doctors to work this up, which is what you should be doing. Closing this thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.