In response to the closed "rejected from COLUMBIA??" thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seaweed719

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do those people (NyCzPeter and misstoothfairy specifically) know that dental schools read threads on SDN??

When I was interviewing at a dental school, a financial aid person told us about what she read on SDN. It's not impossible that someone might intentionally let dental schools know what happened here.

Now, it's really disturbing to see that a few potential health care professionals were using swear words and making racist comments openly. I wouldn't expect that folks who have received acceptances from top notch schools to act so unwisely.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't even see what was going on in that thread until a friend pointed it out to me after it was closed. Those two are all over threads talking trash all the time (I for one am not surprised at all), just ignore it... Karma's a b!tch anyway...

those acct should be banned. unacceptable that kind of language in this forum

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously just drop it and stop feeding the trolls. Actually you are stoking the fire calling them out like this.

Seriously just drop it and stop feeding the trolls. Actually you are stoking the fire calling them out like this.

Agreed. Might as well close this thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.