Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
So i am hoping someone has some advice for me...I have applied to neurology and guess what...yep just found out that I failed step 2ck...go figure...the real kicker is that I had automatically released my scores, so by now, every program has my score. My questions are as follows, 1. if I take the step again in 2 weeks and do well (90s) am I still in the running this year? 2. Do neuro programs even interview candidates with failures or am shall I just simply apply to FM? 3. Are chance of scramble spots?
If anyone has been in a similiar situation, please contact me, I seriously could use some serious advice...Thanks in advance
So i am hoping someone has some advice for me...I have applied to neurology and guess what...yep just found out that I failed step 2ck...go figure...the real kicker is that I had automatically released my scores, so by now, every program has my score. My questions are as follows, 1. if I take the step again in 2 weeks and do well (90s) am I still in the running this year? 2. Do neuro programs even interview candidates with failures or am shall I just simply apply to FM? 3. Are chance of scramble spots?
If anyone has been in a similiar situation, please contact me, I seriously could use some serious advice...Thanks in advance