Roommate Incoming MS1 looking for roommates in Miami starting July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butwhymalemodels42

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm super excited to start med school at U Miami Miller later this year, and I was hoping to cosign a lease for a 3 bedroom apartment in Brickell with 2 other people. I'm 27 years old and male, have no preferences for gender, looking for apartments with individual bathrooms anyways. I have a 7 month old toy poodle named Bernie, he's well behaved, doesn't bark, and is getting along well with training. By the time you meet him he'll be more mature and he's been a really great addition to my life. I'm sure he'll help with all that med school stress, he loves everyone and everything :D (he looks very much like this https://da1urhpfd469z.cloudfront.net/uploads/advertphotos/17/1211/33153526-413-640x545.jpg)

I was planning on heading down to Miami around the first week of July to look at places and sign a lease. I have a broker who has sent me a list of places, prices ranging between 3k-4.1k, and I'm willing to split anything in that range with two other people. I want a 3 bedroom because I want a place with a lot of room, my puppy and I have lived in a cramped NYC apartment, I want to have space. PM for any other details, would like to skype/chat if we click and move forward on securing a place for the upcoming preclinical years. Best wishes to everyone on the sub!

Members don't see this ad.