This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mty94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was accepted into a couple PT programs, and I would like to know if anyone has any advice for how to prepare for the program as far as the curriculum and course work goes. If I re-study anatomy and physiology should I be okay going forward? any other concepts I should try to look into before my program starts? I'm aware that any program is going to be difficult, so any way I can prepare myself for what's to come would be great. Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I was accepted into a couple PT programs, and I would like to know if anyone has any advice for how to prepare for the program as far as the curriculum and course work goes. If I re-study anatomy and physiology should I be okay going forward? any other concepts I should try to look into before my program starts? I'm aware that any program is going to be difficult, so any way I can prepare myself for what's to come would be great. Thanks guys!
The best advice I can give you is to enjoy your free time while you can! Your basic understanding of A&P to this point is sufficient enough for you to be prepared. Once school starts, you're going to wish that you had used this time to relax and have fun because your first semester in pt school will be very difficult and time consuming. Spend time with your family, travel, work and save up money, etc. ENJOY YOURSELF!

Reactions: 2 users