Incoming Veterinary Student Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

princeofpurrsuasian

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any specific scholarships for veterinary students that haven't started classes yet? I'll be starting school in the fall and was trying to be proactive and find some scholarships to apply for, but most of the ones I found only apply to students already enrolled in vet school (ie. "1st years" = someone in the middle of their 1st year). Do these not exist or am I just blind?
 
I'm going to Illinois (so excited!). I didn't expect to get anything from them, I meant more in terms of scholarships from outside sources. I just want to start early if possible!