Incomplete turned into A-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc12345

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My graduate school transcript shows an I (incomplete) that was later corrected to A-. (My undergraduate is OK). Is this a terrible thing to have on the transcript? Will I be rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

doc12345 said:
My graduate school transcript shows an I (incomplete) that was later corrected to A-. (My undergraduate is OK). Is this a terrible thing to have on the transcript? Will I be rejected?

You should consider applying only to schools in Yemen or Pakistan with such a stain on your record.

doc12345 said:

You can't be serious.

Members don't see this ad :)
PhysiologyMajor said:
You should consider applying only to schools in Yemen or Pakistan with such a stain on your record.
:laugh:

doc12345 said:

An A- is horrible, fight to get that "I" back.

PhysiologyMajor said:
man oh man :laugh:

An A- is just another way of saying 'incomplete' If you had actually completed the course, as you claim, you should have gotten an 'A'.

doc12345 said:

I encountered the same concern, but as advised/supported by fellow sdn-ers, there is no need to worry. Good thing you have your grade. I have an incomplete from this spring semester that has yet to be completed. Students on SDN said that they were never questioned (by med. schools) about even multiple I's. Congrats on the A-. I sure hope I get an A- in the course I have a term paper to complete. It was just recently that my prof accepted a 4th proposal...! I was so relieved. Anyhow, going into rambla-doo.
Don't even worry about that I!!! You have an A as far as AMCAS is concerned!!! :thumbup:

doc12345 said:

Of course, you don't stand a chance anymore. Just quit.

:laugh:

SDNers are ruthless...plainly RUTHLESS :smuggrin:

bagdad_bob_large.gif

This student is beyond hope, he has no hope getting to med school.