Increased demand for forensic podiatrists in Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sundarban1

Devil in disguise
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
See job description here

Members don't see this ad.

Quoted:

"At first, the talk about it was really humorous. But as more feet turned up, the talk became sinister[...]"

I always have my party hat on :hardy: when I find feet floating around in the river.

BTW, what is up with the recent news of bodies and their associated parts in all of our waterways? I just read an article about all of the body parts floating around in the Ganges where people are going to worship. Not to mention Wonder Woman's discovery. It's seriously sick.

I just read an article about all of the body parts floating around in the Ganges where people are going to worship. Not to mention Wonder Woman's discovery. It's seriously sick.

This is a very old news in india. Hindus consider Ganges as a holy river and burn bodies along its shore and disperse the ashes in its water. This wud have been cool if population of india was like population of france or switzerland. but they are the 2nd largest populated country in the world and everyone if given choice wud love to be cremated on the banks of ganges. the result,u ahve so many bodies to burn and very little time. the undertakers or crematory guys literally put the body on burning pyre of woods for like an hr or two and then quickly dispose the remains in the water and make room for the next aspirant to heaven:) . usually fishes ,etc take care of the rest but sometimes if the crematory people were overloaded or in more hurry and disposed quickly then people do find body parts and even semi burnt partial bodies floating. [This is not so common though, it usually occurs with cheap cemerteries and poor people]