Dec 19, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I'm an international dentist, graduated from dental school some years ago. I'm currently looking forward to preparing to take the INDBE by november or december 2021 and I'd like to study with a partner or join any study group available with similar time goals to share resources and study materials while keeping accountable and informed

I'd appreciate your guidance and please let me know if interested

K_DENTIST

2+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I'm an international dentist, graduated from dental school some years ago. I'm currently looking forward to preparing to take the INDBE by november or december 2021 and I'd like to study with a partner or join any study group available with similar time goals to share resources and study materials while keeping accountable and informed

use the facebook groups and instagram dentalboards notes. They do have many files and resources . Very helpful
hope it will help
good luck

Mar 28, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental

Hi, I am international dentist done my BDS from India, also planning to give my INBDE by November 2021, that will great help for me if i will be getting a partner for studying, if you are interested let me know

Apr 16, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist

hi, I'm a dentist from India looking forward to write INBDE in November 2021. Would be happy to have a study partner/group who share a similar timeline.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.