INDBE study group/partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caportilloh

Reaction score
I'm an international dentist, graduated from dental school some years ago. I'm currently looking forward to preparing to take the INDBE by november or december 2021 and I'd like to study with a partner or join any study group available with similar time goals to share resources and study materials while keeping accountable and informed

I'd appreciate your guidance and please let me know if interested

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm an international dentist, graduated from dental school some years ago. I'm currently looking forward to preparing to take the INDBE by november or december 2021 and I'd like to study with a partner or join any study group available with similar time goals to share resources and study materials while keeping accountable and informed

use the facebook groups and instagram dentalboards notes. They do have many files and resources . Very helpful
hope it will help
good luck

Hi, I am international dentist done my BDS from India, also planning to give my INBDE by November 2021, that will great help for me if i will be getting a partner for studying, if you are interested let me know

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

hi, I'm a dentist from India looking forward to write INBDE in November 2021. Would be happy to have a study partner/group who share a similar timeline.

Hi, I am international dentist done my BDS from India, also planning to give my INBDE by November 2021, that will great help for me if i will be getting a partner for studying, if you are interested let me know
Hi dr Vinay
I need a study patner too