Indecisiveness...Medical School Matriculation

Started by Incipient
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Incipient

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ever since the latter half of my high school career, I knew I wanted to pursue medicine. Maybe this pursuit galvanized from one of my earliest memories of bringing home a hurt puppy, and bandaging it, feeding it, and comforting it, and knowing that this is what I'll be doing for others; or, maybe, it all stemmed from my inherent propensity to understand and sympathize with the human condition. After all, I always excelled in relation to the human psyche --- my psychology grade speaks for itself. At any rate, I know that my calling in life is to become a lucrative neurosurgeon. What belies my confidence and certainty is my indecisiveness to medical school - not medical school in general, but, specifically, which medical school. Quite honestly, I can see myself matriculating to nearly anywhere, yet I do not wish to arbitrarily apply everywhere! I just know I will not stoop so low as to apply to any osteopathic schools.

Fortunately I have several more years to sort this perplexity as I am still in the early years of my undergraduate career. Your insight(s) to this matter may suffice to sway me, so I thank you for your time.
 
Dude you can't start your troll thread as an obvious troll. You have to get somebody to take the bait first.

Delete this account and try again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tumblr_lyaaayjLZO1r5zh37.gif
 
Ever since the latter half of my high school career, I knew I wanted to pursue medicine. Maybe this pursuit galvanized from one of my earliest memories of bringing home a hurt puppy, and bandaging it, feeding it, and comforting it, and knowing that this is what I'll be doing for others; or, maybe, it all stemmed from my inherent propensity to understand and sympathize with the human condition. After all, I always excelled in relation to the human psyche --- my psychology grade speaks for itself. At any rate, I know that my calling in life is to become a lucrative neurosurgeon. What belies my confidence and certainty is my indecisiveness to medical school - not medical school in general, but, specifically, which medical school. Quite honestly, I can see myself matriculating to nearly anywhere, yet I do not wish to arbitrarily apply everywhere! I just know I will not stoop so low as to apply to any osteopathic schools.

Fortunately I have several more years to sort this perplexity as I am still in the early years of my undergraduate career. Your insight(s) to this matter may suffice to sway me, so I thank you for your time.

Carribean has some really great schools, plus the beach. 😀

















j/k... OP go look in the MSAR or give us some more details or more specific questions. Don't ask the board to read your mind or do your thinking for you.
 
Ever since the latter half of my high school career, I knew I wanted to pursue medicine. Maybe this pursuit galvanized from one of my earliest memories of bringing home a hurt puppy, and bandaging it, feeding it, and comforting it, and knowing that this is what I'll be doing for others; or, maybe, it all stemmed from my inherent propensity to understand and sympathize with the human condition. After all, I always excelled in relation to the human psyche --- my psychology grade speaks for itself. At any rate, I know that my calling in life is to become a lucrative neurosurgeon. What belies my confidence and certainty is my indecisiveness to medical school - not medical school in general, but, specifically, which medical school. Quite honestly, I can see myself matriculating to nearly anywhere, yet I do not wish to arbitrarily apply everywhere! I just know I will not stoop so low as to apply to any osteopathic schools.

Fortunately I have several more years to sort this perplexity as I am still in the early years of my undergraduate career. Your insight(s) to this matter may suffice to sway me, so I thank you for your time.

👍 I agree bro.
 
j/k... OP go look in the MSAR or give us some more details or more specific questions. Don't ask the board to read your mind or do your thinking for you.

Are you kidding? I'm not normally one to call out trolls but seriously. This is too obvious.👎
 
Ever since the latter half of my high school career, I knew I wanted to pursue medicine. Maybe this pursuit galvanized from one of my earliest memories of bringing home a hurt puppy, and bandaging it, feeding it, and comforting it, and knowing that this is what I'll be doing for others; or, maybe, it all stemmed from my inherent propensity to understand and sympathize with the human condition. After all, I always excelled in relation to the human psyche --- my psychology grade speaks for itself. At any rate, I know that my calling in life is to become a lucrative neurosurgeon. What belies my confidence and certainty is my indecisiveness to medical school - not medical school in general, but, specifically, which medical school. Quite honestly, I can see myself matriculating to nearly anywhere, yet I do not wish to arbitrarily apply everywhere! I just know I will not stoop so low as to apply to any osteopathic schools.

Fortunately I have several more years to sort this perplexity as I am still in the early years of my undergraduate career. Your insight(s) to this matter may suffice to sway me, so I thank you for your time.

...What is "How to write the most generic intro to a personal statement and guarantee non-acceptance."

I'll take Trolling for $1000, Alex.
 
Ever since the latter half of my high school career, I knew I wanted to pursue medicine. Maybe this pursuit galvanized from one of my earliest memories of bringing home a hurt puppy, and bandaging it, feeding it, and comforting it, and knowing that this is what I'll be doing for others; or, maybe, it all stemmed from my inherent propensity to understand and sympathize with the human condition. After all, I always excelled in relation to the human psyche --- my psychology grade speaks for itself. At any rate, I know that my calling in life is to become a lucrative neurosurgeon. What belies my confidence and certainty is my indecisiveness to medical school - not medical school in general, but, specifically, which medical school. Quite honestly, I can see myself matriculating to nearly anywhere, yet I do not wish to arbitrarily apply everywhere! I just know I will not stoop so low as to apply to any osteopathic schools.

Fortunately I have several more years to sort this perplexity as I am still in the early years of my undergraduate career. Your insight(s) to this matter may suffice to sway me, so I thank you for your time.

Wow. Slow hand clap for you. And your obtusity.