Indian Female Pharmacy students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spartan676

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any Indian Female students who are currently in the PharmD program?
Let me know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just finished my first year in the PharmD program at Wayne State, Detroit. Where will you start pharmacy school?

By the way , I am 100% desi!! Love doing TIMEPASS!!!



ilovepharmacy said:
100% guju here 😀 but I'm starting in August
 
Hey!!
I'm a guju pharmacy student as well, but studying in the UK!

I take it you guys are doing a diploma?
The course i'm studying is for a masters, its a 4 year course. How long is it in the US?
 
We are doing the Doctor of Pharmacy degree (PharmD). It is the only pharmacy degree offered in the US. It takes 6+ years to complete.




nightzworld said:
Hey!!
I'm a guju pharmacy student as well, but studying in the UK!

I take it you guys are doing a diploma?
The course i'm studying is for a masters, its a 4 year course. How long is it in the US?
 
Wow thats really good, we would have to do another 3 years to become a doctor of pharmacy...