Indiana Admissions Day!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purplegirl12398

Reaction score
Dear fellow pre-optometry students,

Have any of you gone to Indiana's Admission Day? Do you know any information about it, is getting an invitation for admissions day mean you are most likely to get in? I read some posts from 2015 but I was wondering if anything has changed in the past 4 years.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I'm attending the Admissions Day tomorrow, actually! In the Class of 2024 thread, someone said "They showed us the exact numbers from last year how many applications they received, how many people were invited to the admissions day, and how many were accepted. It looked like from those numbers that as long as you don't mess up, you'll be accepted. I don't remember exact numbers, but it was something like 230 were invited and 160 were accepted. Just make sure you're friendly, ask questions, and talk with the other candidates and you should be fine."

I hope this helps! I know that they said 160 were accepted, but the class size is 75...so I'm thinking the number includes the MS applicants, as well. IUSO's website also says that they had close to 600 applicants for the Class of 2020, so I think the applicants pool this year will be around the same size.

Are you attending the January admissions day, or the one in February? Good luck either way!! :giggle:

^^ That was actually me who said that, and I was about to write the exact same thing! I'm sure you'll be okay. If you have any more questions, feel free to DM me!

Reactions: 1 user