-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Indiana State University DPT
Started by IIIIIIIIII
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've been waiting as well. They said 2 weeks right?Has anyone heard from Indiana State University? Interviews were a couple of weeks ago.
I interviewed there on December 3rd and they said we would hear back anytime between the 17th and the 20th and I still haven't heard anything. I've been anxiously checking my email every 30 mins.I've been waiting as well. They said 2 weeks right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK well maybe we'll hear today! Only every 30 lol? I've been checking every 5 haha.I interviewed there on December 3rd and they said we would hear back anytime between the 17th and the 20th and I still haven't heard anything. I've been anxiously checking my email every 30 mins.
Haha still nothing for me! Was your interview on December 3rd? Or 2nd?OK well maybe we'll hear today! Only every 30 lol? I've been checking every 5 haha.
I just received an email from them. I am on the waitlist.OK well maybe we'll hear today! Only every 30 lol? I've been checking every 5 haha.
I also got the same email.I just received an email from them. I am on the waitlist.
I know one other girl that interviewed on the same date as I did and she is waitlisted as well...I also got the same email.
Bummer. I interviewed on the 2nd btw. I sent an email asking for my place on the waitlist, but they said they don't provide that informationI know one other girl that interviewed on the same date as I did and she is waitlisted as well...
I wonder when the students who got accepted have to confirm their seat by. Because that's the date people will start getting off the waitlist if there are applicants who decline the offerBummer. I interviewed on the 2nd btw. I sent an email asking for my place on the waitlist, but they said they don't provide that information
I got an offer and the date to decide is January 11th. I plan on declining.
Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully we hear something after January 11th then!I got an offer and the date to decide is January 11th. I plan on declining.
I received an email yesterday with an offer for a seat in their program. So someone must have declined.
thank you! The subject said "UPDATED ISU Decision" (because I was originally waitlisted). Then there was a link to a letter that said we would like to offer you a seat in our program starting may 30th 2017. then it said to retain the seat I must send in the acceptance form by Wednesday, January 25th at 9:00 am.Congrats!! What did it say specifically? How long do you have to put down a deposit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats a very specific time lol. Well thats great! Is ISU your number one place? And just curious what are you stats? Maybe it'll give me an idea if I am close to you on the waitlist.thank you! The subject said "UPDATED ISU Decision" (because I was originally waitlisted). Then there was a link to a letter that said we would like to offer you a seat in our program starting may 30th 2017. then it said to retain the seat I must send in the acceptance form by Wednesday, January 25th at 9:00 am.
I am from Michigan so it's about a 5.5 hour drive from my hometown.Thats a very specific time lol. Well thats great! Is ISU your number one place? And just curious what are you stats? Maybe it'll give me an idea if I am close to you on the waitlist.
I really liked ISU when I visited there. I just had a really good feeling when meeting the professors and seeing the facilities. And the current students seemed to be really happy with the decision they made. My mom traveled with me when I interviewed and we stayed in terre haute for 2 days so we got to explore a little bit and the city seems really nice. There was this big Christmas parade that we watched and from that you could tell the community is awesome there. So I would say it's one of my top choices. When I left my interview I felt really confident and excited to hear back. Plus it's super cheap!! Is it one of your top choices?
I have a 3.57 cumulative GPA. And a 3.3 pre req GPA. I retook one of my prerequisite courses though which went from a D to an A so I don't know how they factor that in. The GPA's I listed are right off PTCAS so both the D and A are in there. I did crappy on the GRE –296 combined score. I have a ton of observation hours though. Over 600 when I submitted my application and much more now. And in many different settings so I was able to describe many different types of PT in my interview.
Last edited:
Do you mean 296?I did crappy on the GRE –196 combined score.
Haha yeah oops.Do you mean 296?
Definitely my number 1 school. Really liked what they had to offer and the enthusiasm that the staff showed about their program. I had the same feeling as the students also showed a great deal of pride for why they picked ISU. The retake that you have helped raise your pre req GPA so I bet its a lot better than a 3.3. I have a lower overall gpa, possibly higher pre req GPA and a higher GRE so maybe I have a chance. I thought my interview went pretty well as well. Thanks for sharing your info though!!
No problem!! I hope you get in. Good luck to you!!!Definitely my number 1 school. Really liked what they had to offer and the enthusiasm that the staff showed about their program. I had the same feeling as the students also showed a great deal of pride for why they picked ISU. The retake that you have helped raise your pre req GPA so I bet its a lot better than a 3.3. I have a lower overall gpa, possibly higher pre req GPA and a higher GRE so maybe I have a chance. I thought my interview went pretty well as well. Thanks for sharing your info though!!
My date to accept the offer was Jan 25th. I accepted and they added me to the Facebook page and there are only 17 students on there for the class of 2020. (Maybe some students who accepted don't have FB.. I know I didn't but I made one the day I accepted the offer). I believe they have 30 seats though so waitlisted people should be hearing back soon.
It was a super hard decision but I ended up declining my seat in their program. I hope this helps you out!!
Definitely my number 1 school. Really liked what they had to offer and the enthusiasm that the staff showed about their program. I had the same feeling as the students also showed a great deal of pride for why they picked ISU. The retake that you have helped raise your pre req GPA so I bet its a lot better than a 3.3. I have a lower overall gpa, possibly higher pre req GPA and a higher GRE so maybe I have a chance. I thought my interview went pretty well as well. Thanks for sharing your info though!!
Interesting where are you deciding to go?It was a super hard decision but I ended up declining my seat in their program. I hope this helps you out!!
I am going to go to the university of Toledo. My undergrad school.Interesting where are you deciding to go?