-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Indiana State University DPT
Started by shancribs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted621075
I applied there last year and must admit they were not always the fastest to respond. I was originally waitlisted but was then sent an offer to the program that I ended up declining because I was committed elsewhere. I then proceeded to get 3 emails over the next month telling me how they were sorry to have rejected me but that I could apply again next year. All in all just my way of saying their communication was a bit odd so if they take awhile to get back to you, it makes sense from my interactions with them in their communication process. Overall though, I thought they had a nice program and it was very affordable.
Yeah the affordability was a big draw plus I just felt like I fit there. I wasn't asked to pay a deposit yet so I will probably email tomorrow and ask when I need to do that.I applied there last year and must admit they were not always the fastest to respond. I was originally waitlisted but was then sent an offer to the program that I ended up declining because I was committed elsewhere. I then proceeded to get 3 emails over the next month telling me how they were sorry to have rejected me but that I could apply again next year. All in all just my way of saying their communication was a bit odd so if they take awhile to get back to you, it makes sense from my interactions with them in their communication process. Overall though, I thought they had a nice program and it was very affordable.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah the affordability was a big draw plus I just felt like I fit there. I wasn't asked to pay a deposit yet so I will probably email tomorrow and ask when I need to do that.
are they accredited yet? or still in the process?
Still in the process. Their first class will be graduating this year so it's just the typical waiting game.are they accredited yet? or still in the process?
Yes I’m currently enrolled in classes and just waiting on financial aid at this point! It sounds like our class is pretty set but you never know, good luck!Hi, have you heard anything from ISU since posting this? I'm on their waitlist, and just curious!
That's awesome!!Yes I’m currently enrolled in classes and just waiting on financial aid at this point! It sounds like our class is pretty set but you never know, good luck!
purplemokey23
New Member
Hello! I also applied to ISU for the summer 2019 cycle. Have you heard back yet?When did you guys first hear back from ISU? Was it the previous year or did you not hear back with interviews till Februaryish?
I haven't heard anything from ISU yet, but i did finally hear from UI yesterday with an interview. I am guessing they are a bit slower to respondHello! I also applied to ISU for the summer 2019 cycle. Have you heard back yet?
aspiring_dpt
Full Member
do you mind sharing your stats? I applied to University of Indianapolis and have been waiting to hear back.I haven't heard anything from ISU yet, but i did finally hear from UI yesterday with an interview. I am guessing they are a bit slower to respond
also did you attend their preview day? I figured that email was a spam email that all applicants get and I hope it did not hurt my chances. I'm hoping to hear good news .
Congrats on your interview!
Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply! I am a current student at ISU and interview invites were sent out in waves due to our admissions coordinator leaving unexpectedly. There’s a second round of interviews being held January 19th! Last year we interviewed mid January and I found out on Valentine’s Day that I got in! I hope that helps!When did you guys first hear back from ISU? Was it the previous year or did you not hear back with interviews till Februaryish?