Indiana State University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shancribs

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else attending ISU? I haven't heard anything since sending in my acceptance form. I am waiting to withdraw my seat from another program until I know my spot is secured there!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied there last year and must admit they were not always the fastest to respond. I was originally waitlisted but was then sent an offer to the program that I ended up declining because I was committed elsewhere. I then proceeded to get 3 emails over the next month telling me how they were sorry to have rejected me but that I could apply again next year. All in all just my way of saying their communication was a bit odd so if they take awhile to get back to you, it makes sense from my interactions with them in their communication process. Overall though, I thought they had a nice program and it was very affordable.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied there last year and must admit they were not always the fastest to respond. I was originally waitlisted but was then sent an offer to the program that I ended up declining because I was committed elsewhere. I then proceeded to get 3 emails over the next month telling me how they were sorry to have rejected me but that I could apply again next year. All in all just my way of saying their communication was a bit odd so if they take awhile to get back to you, it makes sense from my interactions with them in their communication process. Overall though, I thought they had a nice program and it was very affordable.
Yeah the affordability was a big draw plus I just felt like I fit there. I wasn't asked to pay a deposit yet so I will probably email tomorrow and ask when I need to do that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah the affordability was a big draw plus I just felt like I fit there. I wasn't asked to pay a deposit yet so I will probably email tomorrow and ask when I need to do that.

are they accredited yet? or still in the process?

are they accredited yet? or still in the process?
Still in the process. Their first class will be graduating this year so it's just the typical waiting game.

Hi, have you heard anything from ISU since posting this? I'm on their waitlist, and just curious!

Hi, have you heard anything from ISU since posting this? I'm on their waitlist, and just curious!
Yes I’m currently enrolled in classes and just waiting on financial aid at this point! It sounds like our class is pretty set but you never know, good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I’m currently enrolled in classes and just waiting on financial aid at this point! It sounds like our class is pretty set but you never know, good luck!
That's awesome!!

When did you guys first hear back from ISU? Was it the previous year or did you not hear back with interviews till Februaryish?

Hello! I also applied to ISU for the summer 2019 cycle. Have you heard back yet?
I haven't heard anything from ISU yet, but i did finally hear from UI yesterday with an interview. I am guessing they are a bit slower to respond

I haven't heard anything from ISU yet, but i did finally hear from UI yesterday with an interview. I am guessing they are a bit slower to respond
do you mind sharing your stats? I applied to University of Indianapolis and have been waiting to hear back.
also did you attend their preview day? I figured that email was a spam email that all applicants get and I hope it did not hurt my chances. I'm hoping to hear good news .

Congrats on your interview!

Last edited:
When did you guys first hear back from ISU? Was it the previous year or did you not hear back with interviews till Februaryish?
Sorry for the late reply! I am a current student at ISU and interview invites were sent out in waves due to our admissions coordinator leaving unexpectedly. There’s a second round of interviews being held January 19th! Last year we interviewed mid January and I found out on Valentine’s Day that I got in! I hope that helps!