You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's Indiana University (IUPUI) OTD
Started by newOTDgrad2024
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OT2020kelsey
New Member
I have an interview with them as well!
When is your interview? Mine is 11/2.I have an interview with them as well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from IUPUI regarding admission decisions yet?
Hi! Yes I received an acceptance phone call and email two days ago. Best of luck to you!Has anyone heard back from IUPUI regarding admission decisions yet?
Thanks for letting me know! And congratulations!
Thank you! I did not accept my offer of admission so hopefully you will hear from them soon 🙂Thanks for letting me know! And congratulations!
FutureOTD2024
Full Member
I haven't heard back yet. The email after the interview said we'd hear back by today so I am a little bummed!Has anyone heard back from IUPUI regarding admission decisions yet?
I haven't heard back either, I ended up emailing them to ask about the status of my application but haven't heard back yet.
FutureOTD2024
Full Member
Have they responded back to your email? I emailed them on Friday as well, but haven't heard anything yet.
I got an email response saying they messed up the timeline when they told us we would hear back by this past Friday and that they will be making decisions from now into the next few weeks.Have they responded back to your email? I emailed them on Friday as well, but haven't heard anything yet.
FutureOTD2024
Full Member
I have not. I interviewed with them on 11/2Have any of the rest of you all heard anything yet?
otdgirl2021
New Member
I also interviewed and haven’t heard back yet
Relieved to hear I’m not the only one who still has not heard anything. I wish there was a way to know how they are distributing offers. Hopefully we will hear something this week!I have not. I interviewed with them on 11/2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
otdgirl2021
New Member
Do you think we will get a rejection email if we don’t get in?
Yes. When I emailed them about my application status over a week ago they said we would get an email either way. They mentioned they could be making offers and decisions for a couple weeks so I’m hoping there’s still a chanceDo you think we will get a rejection email if we don’t get in?
otdgirl2021
New Member
I wish we knew how many people have gotten acceptance emails!Yes. When I emailed them about my application status over a week ago they said we would get an email either way. They mentioned they could be making offers and decisions for a couple weeks so I’m hoping there’s still a chance
One of my friends got accepted on November 18th. I am assuming they are giving out a few offers a day and waiting till they accept/decline to offer more. Just what I’ve been thinking!I wish we knew how many people have gotten acceptance emails!
otdgirl2021
New Member
Ugh I want to know!One of my friends got accepted on November 18th. I am assuming they are giving out a few offers a day and waiting till they accept/decline to offer more. Just what I’ve been thinking!
Same here! I interviewed Nov 2 and still haven't heard back either.Ugh I want to know!
otdgirl2021
New Member
I’m not sure if I should prepare myself for a rejection or if it normally takes this long for someSame here! I interviewed Nov 2 and still haven't heard back either.
otdgirl2021
New Member
I also wonder how many people got interviewsI’m not sure if I should prepare myself for a rejection or if it normally takes this long for some
I just got an email notifying me I am on the alternate list.I also wonder how many people got interviews
FutureOTD2024
Full Member
I did too. I declined my spot on the alternate list.I just got an email notifying me I am on the alternate list.
Me too, I got the email yesterday and I will be declining my spot as well.I did too. I declined my spot on the alternate list.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 620
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K