Indiana University Medical School Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I ended up calling today because I was too impatient waiting. The guy who answered didn't seem to happy. Guess he was getting too many people calling.

Anyway, Indy ftw.
He's never happy. He hates his job and does little to try and hide it. My advice? Hang up on him (don't even give him your name) and call again. He's the only guy working.

How do I know? I unfortunately know him in real life:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!! Hopefully there will be some movement this month for us wait listed kids!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Asking for a friend again,

Are they done sending out letters - waitlist or acceptance - for the year? If she hasn't been waitlisted, is that the end of it? I will be so sad if that is so, I really wanted to go to school with her...

I just got accepted off of the alternate list yesterday! The list must be moving people!

I just got accepted off of the alternate list yesterday! The list must be moving people!

Congrats DMK4!!!!!!!! That is awesome!! How did they notify you? Are acceptances still through snail mail? Do you mind me asking your stats? Congrats, you're gonna be a doc!!!

I was just accepted off the wait list on Friday. Good luck everyone!

He's never happy. He hates his job and does little to try and hide it. My advice? Hang up on him (don't even give him your name) and call again. He's the only guy working.

How do I know? I unfortunately know him in real life:scared:

Yes he was not very nice to me either. I pitty you.